I need to cancel or change my pre-authorized withdrawal for rent, who do I contact?

Please login to the Resident Portal and click Payments in the menu, here you can change your Auto-Pay setup or add/delete a bank account. If you run into any issues please e-mail wpgresidentsupport@ranchogroup.com.

I need to get out of my lease early, what are my options?

If you are currently in a legally binding lease, you must assign your unit.

You will need to fill out an assignment form and submit a $75.00 fee, once that is approved by Head Office you may start advertising your unit to find someone to take over the remainder of your lease.

*Please note, your tenant account must be in good standing (no monies owing) before an assignment can be approved.

We recommend advertising on Facebook Marketplace, Kijiji and by word of mouth.

Please contact your leasing office for more information on what is required to proceed.

My unit requires regular maintenance, how can I get this done?

Please login to the Resident Portal and click Submit Request in the top menu or contact your leasing office directly to request a maintenance technician.

If this is an emergency and it is after business hours, please call 204-233-4200 and follow the prompts. One of our team will contact you shortly.

I am unsatisfied to the response to my questions or concerns, who can I contact?

Please always contact your leasing office first to discuss any questions or concerns you may have. Our onsite team is always available to address any issues.

If you are dissatisfied with the service you are receiving at that point, please feel free to contact our Head Office at 204-233-4200 to speak to a member of our team and we will assist as best we can.

If you are still dissatisfied with the response you are receiving, we recommend calling the Residential Tenancies Branch at 204-945-2476.

I am on EIA, Can I still apply?


We look at applications as a "whole" which means we take into account all information provided. We process applications by reviewing proof of income, credit check, background check and previous rental history before we make a decision.

Any questions or concerns please contact the leasing office of the property you are interested in and they can assist you further.

I require a rent receipt for my tax return, how do I get one sent to me?

If you are a current tenant, all rent receipts will be delivered to you by your Resident Manager by March 1 every year. If you have not received one by this time, please contact the leasing office to inquire.

If you are a past tenant or you have transferred units, please fill out the Rent Receipt Request Form under Contact Us in the top menu of this website.

Can I have a pet?

Unfortunately, most of our properties have a no pet policy. The only property that allows this is The Polo Club (with restrictions). This includes all creatures that can be labelled as pets such as rodents, birds, reptiles/amphibians, fish, cats, dogs etc..

If a tenant is found with a pet, it is a breach of the lease agreement and could result in eviction if the request to remove the pet is ignored.

(Some properties do have tenants with pets that were grandfathered in prior to the property changing to a no pet policy)

*Service animals are only allowed by special request, as per the Human Rights Code. Please contact your leasing office to obtain the requirements needed for this request.

What is the difference between an assignment and a new lease?

  • An assignment is taking over another person's lease until the lease end date. The lease length can range from a minimum of 4 months to a maximum of 15 months depending on the requested move in date. It is important to note an assignment is the applicant taking the unit in "As Is" condition, this means the unit could have outstanding maintenance work, modifications, or damages. The outgoing tenant is responsible for suite cleaning and carpet cleaning.

*If there are damages or modifications to the unit caused by the outgoing tenant, the new tenant would be held financially responsible for the repair/replacement at the end of their tenancy*

  • A new lease is 12 months in length and is the property management company's responsibility to market and rent. These units are professionally cleaned and carpet cleaned as well any maintenance is addressed before the new tenant takes possession of the unit.

I may have a pest problem, what do I do?

Please contact your leasing office to report any findings of non-ordinary pests (bedbugs, cockroaches, mice etc...) as soon as you can. It is best if you can provide a live sample caught in a sealed container or ziploc bag for us to present to our pest control contractor.

The Resident Manager will than contact our pest control contractor and he will come down to inspect your unit and coach you or answer any questions you may have that is pest-related.

Once we receive his confirmation and recommendation if treatment is required than you will be notified by the leasing office of the steps to prep for the upcoming treatment.